Bollywood superstar Salman Khan had scored a huge blockbuster in 2014 by remaking Ravi Teja-Surender Reddy’s 2009 action comedy, Kick. Directed by producer Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick’s Hindi version went on to gross over Rs 400 crore worldwide.
There have been reports of a possible sequel to Kick for the last couple of years. Last year, both Salman and Sajid had announced Kick’s sequel. But the latest reports reveal that the actor-director duo has shelved the sequel as Sajid could not come up with an exciting storyline. While both Salman and Sajid will collaborate on a different project soon, Kick sequel seems to be highly unlikely in near future
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise