Bollywood superstar Salman Khan had scored a huge blockbuster in 2014 by remaking Ravi Teja-Surender Reddy’s 2009 action comedy, Kick. Directed by producer Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick’s Hindi version went on to gross over Rs 400 crore worldwide.
There have been reports of a possible sequel to Kick for the last couple of years. Last year, both Salman and Sajid had announced Kick’s sequel. But the latest reports reveal that the actor-director duo has shelved the sequel as Sajid could not come up with an exciting storyline. While both Salman and Sajid will collaborate on a different project soon, Kick sequel seems to be highly unlikely in near future
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?