Ever since the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the subsequent lockdown, Bollywood star Salman Khan has been spending time at his farmhouse in Panvel on the outskirts of Mumbai. Salman has got his close friends, Iulia Vantur and Jacqueline Fernandez for company.
Now, the actor took to Instagram and posted a picture of him farming in his farmhouse. He was captured while planting paddy. Dressed in a tee and shorts, Salman is also sporting a beard in the picture.
“Daane daane pe likha hota hai khane wale Ka naam. Jai jawan! Jai kissan,” the actor captioned the picture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in