Ever since the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the subsequent lockdown, Bollywood star Salman Khan has been spending time at his farmhouse in Panvel on the outskirts of Mumbai. Salman has got his close friends, Iulia Vantur and Jacqueline Fernandez for company.
Now, the actor took to Instagram and posted a picture of him farming in his farmhouse. He was captured while planting paddy. Dressed in a tee and shorts, Salman is also sporting a beard in the picture.
“Daane daane pe likha hota hai khane wale Ka naam. Jai jawan! Jai kissan,” the actor captioned the picture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India