Ever since the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the subsequent lockdown, Bollywood star Salman Khan has been spending time at his farmhouse in Panvel on the outskirts of Mumbai. Salman has got his close friends, Iulia Vantur and Jacqueline Fernandez for company.
Now, the actor took to Instagram and posted a picture of him farming in his farmhouse. He was captured while planting paddy. Dressed in a tee and shorts, Salman is also sporting a beard in the picture.
“Daane daane pe likha hota hai khane wale Ka naam. Jai jawan! Jai kissan,” the actor captioned the picture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case