Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3, the third part of the super hit Dabangg franchise, is hitting theaters on December 20 amid high expectations. Prabhu Deva has directed this high budget entertainer, which is also slated to release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Sandalwood star Sudeep will be seen as the main antagonist in the movie.
Now, the latest update is that Salman will be dubbing for his role in Dabangg 3 Kannada version. Salman has already finished dubbing for the Kannada versions teaser and trailer, and he is also keen to dub for the entire movie.
Apparently, Salman is also planning to dub his voice for the Telugu and Tamil versions. However, it all depends on the time factor and the response for the Kannada version. All said and done, Salman is quite keen on making a huge impact in the south this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?