Salman Khan’s recent action film Tiger Zinda Hai has become one of the top three grossing films in the actor’s career. The film which released on December 22 last year has crossed the Rs 300 crores milestone at the box-office, and in the process, it has also earned Yash Raj Films, which produced the film, its biggest hit till date.
Interestingly, Salman Khan has three films in the list of films which have collected Rs 300 Crores and more. Apart from Tiger Zinda Hai, his previous films like Bajarangi Bhajaan and Sultan too had crossed this milestone.
On the other hand, Aamir Khan’s Dangal and PK are the other two Hindi films in the list, whereas Tiger Zinda Hai is still miles behind the current record holder, Baahubali 2, which remains the only film so far to have collected more than Rs 500 Crores (nett) from its Hindi version alone in India.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers