It’s well known that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan had shot for a crucial cameo in King Khan Shah Rukh’s ongoing action drama, Pathan. The film is being produced by the Khan duo’s good friend and leading Bollywood producer Aditya Chopra.
Now, according to the latest reports, Salman has refused to take any remuneration for his cameo. Apparently, when Aditya Chopra brought up the payment topic, Salman reportedly told him that Shah Rukh is like a brother to him and that he would do anything for him and also refused to discuss the money matters.
Salman and Shah Rukh had seen several ups and downs in their friendship. But the latest gesture by Sallu Bhai, if true, will be remembered by both the star heroes’ fans forever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans