After Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version released to a thumping response in summer, expectations were quite high on the Bollywood superstar’s Sultan’s Chinese version. The film released last week in over 10,000 screens across China.
After grossing $0.94 million on its opening day, Sultan’s Chinese version went on to collect $1.09M and $0.97M on day 2 and day 3 respectively. The film’s 3-day collections totals to $3.01M (Rs 21.37crores). This is a dismal performance by all means and the film is staring at a huge disaster. It’s worth mentioning that Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version had collected nearly $45.3 million (Rs 294 crores).
Articles that might interest you:
- Video of Dhanush, Aishwarya Rajinikanth goes viral after their separation
- Jr NTR wishes ‘Mavayya’ CBN speedy recovery
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys