After Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version released to a thumping response in summer, expectations were quite high on the Bollywood superstar’s Sultan’s Chinese version. The film released last week in over 10,000 screens across China.
After grossing $0.94 million on its opening day, Sultan’s Chinese version went on to collect $1.09M and $0.97M on day 2 and day 3 respectively. The film’s 3-day collections totals to $3.01M (Rs 21.37crores). This is a dismal performance by all means and the film is staring at a huge disaster. It’s worth mentioning that Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version had collected nearly $45.3 million (Rs 294 crores).
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan