After Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version released to a thumping response in summer, expectations were quite high on the Bollywood superstar’s Sultan’s Chinese version. The film released last week in over 10,000 screens across China.
After grossing $0.94 million on its opening day, Sultan’s Chinese version went on to collect $1.09M and $0.97M on day 2 and day 3 respectively. The film’s 3-day collections totals to $3.01M (Rs 21.37crores). This is a dismal performance by all means and the film is staring at a huge disaster. It’s worth mentioning that Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Chinese version had collected nearly $45.3 million (Rs 294 crores).
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake