This Vinayaka Chavithi is going to be a big day for Akkineni stars, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. While Chay’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu is all set for a grand worldwide release tomorrow, his wife Samantha’s U-Turn too is hitting theaters in Telugu and Tamil tomorrow. Sam also has a Tamil rural drama, Seema Raja, releasing tomorrow.
Today, speaking at U-Turn’s pre-release event, Samantha’s father-in-law Nagarjuna said that he is eagerly waiting for the results of his son and daughter-in-law’s movies that are releasing tomorrow. Nag asked Samantha in a lighter vein if she is trying for a Guinness book record by having three releases on a single day. Stay tuned for the detailed reviews of Shailaja Reddy Alludu and U-Turn.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters