Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty are basking in the accolades pouring in for their performances in Rangasthalam. Very soon, they will once again be seen sharing screen space in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn.
Already, U-Turn’s first schedule was wrapped up last month. And this morning, the makers kick-started the film’s second schedule in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original.
In U-Turn, Samantha will be seen as an investigative journalist. On the other hand, Aadhi plays a cop. Rahul Ravindran and Bhumika essay crucial roles in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment