Recently, during Jaanu promotions, heroine Samantha made a surprising statement. She said that she wants to have a family and settle down and that she may act for only the next two, three years. Needless to say, Sam’s statement became a hot topic of discussion and everyone thought that she will put a full stop to her acting career permanently.
But in a latest media interaction post Jaanu’s release, Sam said that she has seen misquoted. Sam said that she never stated she will quit acting or take permanent retirement. “I only said that I have been acting for nearly a decade and that it’s difficult to be in a industry full of challenges,” Sam clarified. “If not as an actress, I will still continue in the film industry in some other capacity,” Sam added. Well, is she hinting at turning producer? Only time will tell us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive