Recently, during Jaanu promotions, heroine Samantha made a surprising statement. She said that she wants to have a family and settle down and that she may act for only the next two, three years. Needless to say, Sam’s statement became a hot topic of discussion and everyone thought that she will put a full stop to her acting career permanently.
But in a latest media interaction post Jaanu’s release, Sam said that she has seen misquoted. Sam said that she never stated she will quit acting or take permanent retirement. “I only said that I have been acting for nearly a decade and that it’s difficult to be in a industry full of challenges,” Sam clarified. “If not as an actress, I will still continue in the film industry in some other capacity,” Sam added. Well, is she hinting at turning producer? Only time will tell us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares