Samantha is riding high with the back-to-back successes of Rangasthalam and Irumbu Thirai. The star heroine is being showered with non-stop praises for her role in Mahanati, for which she even dubbed in her own voice for the first time.
There is an age-old myth in the film industry that married actresses can’t pull crowds to theaters. But Samantha has been part of the third highest grossing Telugu movie that released right after her marriage, Rangasthalam. Talking about the myth, Sam said in a recent interview, “To break the myth, I have to constantly churn out hits like Rangasthalam and continue to sign more meaningful roles.”
Samantha will next be seen in Sivakarthikeyan’s film and then she has the Telugu-Tamil bilingual, U-Turn, in which she plays the central character.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine