Samantha is riding high with the back-to-back successes of Rangasthalam and Irumbu Thirai. The star heroine is being showered with non-stop praises for her role in Mahanati, for which she even dubbed in her own voice for the first time.
There is an age-old myth in the film industry that married actresses can’t pull crowds to theaters. But Samantha has been part of the third highest grossing Telugu movie that released right after her marriage, Rangasthalam. Talking about the myth, Sam said in a recent interview, “To break the myth, I have to constantly churn out hits like Rangasthalam and continue to sign more meaningful roles.”
Samantha will next be seen in Sivakarthikeyan’s film and then she has the Telugu-Tamil bilingual, U-Turn, in which she plays the central character.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?