Parvathy is unarguably one of the best actresses in the country, and now, Samantha has joined the long list of celebrities who have praised the actress for her extraordinary choice of films. In the past, Parvathy made a strong impression with her films like Bangalore Days, Take Off, and Ennu Ninte Moideen. And this year, she stunned everyone once again with her performance in Uyare.
Soon after she saw Parvathy starrer Uyare, Samantha couldn’t help but praise the Malayalee actress and said that she’s our pride. “#Uyare .. just watch it 🙏🙏 .. It will make you angry , make you cry , make you think , make you love ,make you have hope and leave you inspired . Thankyou @parvatweets …you are our pride ❤️ And the team director #Manu and writers #BobbySanjay . Absolutely brilliant 🙌,” Samantha said praising Uyare.
In the past, Parvathy has acted in Tamil films like Uttama Villain and Bangalore Naatkal, and it remains to be seen if she will make her foray into Telugu cinema anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?