Samantha, who was last seen as a host on Bigg Boss season 4’s Dussehra special episode, has taken some time off from her schedule to go on a vacation. The actress revealed that she is enjoying a jungle safari in Tadoba, a forest reserve in Maharashtra. Evidently, she is thrilled to be spending time spotting tigers and other wild animals in the forest.
For the past few weeks, Samantha has been busy with the launch of her own clothing brand, Saaki, and she has actively promoting roof top farming and healthy diet. She also teamed up with Upsana Konidela for another initiative related to health and sustainable lifestyle.
On the work front, she is awaiting the release of Family Man Season 2 in which she will be seen in a central character.
View this post on Instagram
Hello Maya ❤️-Queen of Tadoba… I have never seen a creature more majestic … to see this beauty in her natural habitat was everything .. One day the absurdity of slavery of other animals will be palpable – we shall then discover our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them . @the_bamboo_forest you guys are splendid 🤗
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters