Star heroine Samantha and passionate filmmaker Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, has been creating a decent buzz for the last couple of months. The film is being planned as a pan-India biggie.
According to the latest updates, Shaakuntalam’s first schedule will kick-start from March 15th. A giant set is being erected at a studio in Hyderabad for this crucial schedule. Young Tollywood actress Eesha Rebba and Malayalam hero Dev Mohan are said to have been roped in for key roles in this high budget epic.
Shaakuntalam is based on the epic tale of love from the Adi Parva of the epic Mahabharata. The film is based on Mahakavi Kalidas’ iconic drama, Abhigyana Shaakuntalam. A major portion of the film will be done using computer graphics.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar