Samantha’s much-awaited debut in Hindi with Raj-Dk’s Family Man season 2 is going to be worth the wait, as per the recent statements by her co-stars in the show. Although the series was being planned for release this year on Amazon Prime, buzz is that it has been pushed to sometime early next year.
The series which has Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani playing lead roles follows a group of people in India’s leading anti-terrorism investigative agency. Sharib Hashmi, who plays a crucial role as Manoj Bajpayee’s partner, is all praise for what Samantha has done in the show in the upcoming season. In a recent interview, he said, “I can’t wait for season two to start streaming. The show will blow your mind away. Samantha Akkineni, who is an addition to the cast this season, has done an amazing job. She will be the big surprise package of this season.”
Reports suggest that Samantha will be seen as the central character who has the whole investigative agency on its toes. No wonder the cast and crew of the series have been raving about her performance. More details about the show are expected to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s crazy monologue in Acharya to b major attractions
- Star hero gears up to take on Salman Khan this Eid 2021
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar