Continuing with the Swachh Bharat Campaign, noted actress Samanta joined the social cause and did her bit for the country. She along with stylist Neeraja Kona cleaned up a government school in Hyderabad. Samantha is currently shooting for Bunny’s film in the direction of Trivikram and is also high on the super success of her latest Tamil film Kaththi.
The Swachh Bharath campaign which was started by the prime minister Narendra Modi has caught on quite well and many celebs from the film world have actively participated in the campaign.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief