Samantha struck gold right from her first film Yem Maya Chesave and has become the most sought after actress in very less time. This beautiful actress who was last seen in the Tamil flick ‘Kaththi’ opposite Vijay has decided to learn horse riding. Samantha is currently in Chennai and learning horse riding skills under a professional. Confirming this, she tweeted, “Horse riding. Just started taking classes. I am thinking love is going to happen.”
Samantha will be next seen in the Trivikram film alongside Allu Arjun and she has also signed a film opposite Vikram in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date