The promotions for Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi starrer Love Story are going on in full swing, and Naga Chaitanya is leaving no stone unturned to promote the film. The film’s teasers, so far, have got a great response, and before unveling the full version of Ay Pilla song, Naga Chaitanya invited his fans to share their favourite love songs.
Interestingly, Samantha too responded to Naga Chaitanya’s tweet after the latter said that his favourite love song was Vellipomaakey from Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. And guess what Samantha’s favourite romantic song is? It’s Ee Hrudayam from the duo’s first film together, Ye Maya Chesave.
Meanwhile, Love Story, directed by Sekhar Kammula, is slated for release later this summer. Pawan Ch has scored the music.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) March 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya
- Kajal doing everything with a perfect plan