Ever since Samantha fell terribly sick last year, gossip mongers have targeted her on numerous occasions. After she made her big comeback this year with Atharintiki Dharedhi, she signed films back to back including the next NTR’s film, Manam, V V Vinayak’s film and another untitled film with Suriya.
Recently, when she posted on Twitter that she hasn’t been well for sometime, rumours about her health once again became headline. No wonder, the actress was quite upset about the gossip that’s being written on her and she decided to set the record straight through her Twitter profile. “Enough….Shooting for Jr. Ntr’s film and VV Vinayak’s film till 20th dec. then from 23rd dec till jan 4th for the Lingusamy-Suriya film. I usually don’t tweet my detailed shoot schedule. I’m just doing it because some gossip rags are reporting that I am seriously ill,” Samantha posted on Twitter.
Now that she has clarified that she’s doing alright, it’s clear that she’ll join the sets of her upcoming film with NTR soon. Meanwhile, her upcoming film, Autonagar Surya, in which she’s paired up with Naga Chaitanya, is gearing up for release later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?
- Allu Arjun celebrates a decade of Vedam
- Noted musician’s mother turns positive for COVID 19