Actress Samantha recently went to Italy for the shooting of V.V. Vinayak’s film, with Bellamkonda Suresh’s son as the hero. A couple of song sequences were shot on the lead pair in Italy and Samantha has now returned back to Hyderabad.
She has rejoined the shoot of NTR’s ‘Rabhasa’, which is in the final stages of completion. Praneetha is the other heroine in this triangular romantic drama and Kandireega Sreenivas is handling the direction. Samantha reportedly has a very good role in this family entertainer.
Thaman will be scoring the music for this film and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer for this movie as well. ‘Rabhasa’ is expected to release in July or August. The movie was delayed due to the health issues of the director.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?