Samantha is a happy girl now. Her Vinayaka Chavithi releases – U-Turn’s Telugu and Tamil versions and the Tamil flick Seema Raja, received a positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. After the twin Telugu states, the star actress is promoting her latest movies in Chennai.
In an interview with a popular Tamil TV channel this evening, Samantha revealed her husband Naga Chaitanya’s favourite Tamil hero. When asked what would she tell leading Tamil hero Thala Ajith when she meets him, Samantha said, “How come everyone both in the industry and outside say that you are their favourite..Including my husband who doesn’t know you personally? What is the secret?”
In other news, once they are done promoting their latest movies, both Chay and Samantha will be going on a holiday.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next