It’s been over 11 years since Chennai girl Samantha made her acting debut with Ye Maya Chesave. Hailing from a non-filmy background, Samantha’s rise to stardom is quite inspiring to many upcoming actors. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sam revealed the major changes in her career from the YMC days and until now.
Samantha revealed that she has always been very, very hardworking, but also very insecure at the same time and also had a lot of self-doubts. “But over the years, that has changed. I have learnt to deal with my insecurities, learnt to take bigger risks,” said the Shaakuntalam actress.
The star heroine went on to say that she is confident today and faces her fears and insecurities head-on, and also take bigger risks – her 3 biggest changes in her career so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case