Star heroine Samantha’s latest film, an investigative thriller titled U-Turn, is all set to hit theaters in a few hours. On this occasion, Samantha interacted with the media and revealed the two major decisions she has made regarding her future career.
Firstly, Samantha has decided to dub in her own voice for all her future films. “I always think about giving something extra to my fans with my performance. That’s why I have decided to dub in my own voice for all my future films,” she said.
Sam also revealed that she will soon make her debut as a producer. “With all the experience I have gained over the years and with Annapurna Studios support, I will venture into production very soon,” said Sam, although she didn’t spill out many details.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections