Samantha is all set to join the team of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu in the first week of August. For the past two months, scenes which didn’t involve Samantha were being shot in various locales in Andhra Pradesh since she had fallen ill. Now, she has told Dil Raju, the producer of the film, that she’s join the unit in early August. The film stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha, Anjali and Prakash Raj in lead roles. Srikanth Addala is directing the film. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Now that Samantha is fit again to resume her work, the film’s shooting will go on smoothly. The film was being planned for release in the last week of September; however, it’s likely to get postponed now.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership