Like we’ve said before, Samantha is one of the very few actresses who take a keen interest in social welfare. She has been supporting and helping her fans in their charity work and she is now planning to take this to the next stage.
Samantha has started a charitable organisation named ‘Prathyusha’. This organisation works for the benefit of women and children. Samantha is now planning to auction her garments and costumes from her films and the proceeds will go to the charity.
“Will be planning an auction soon… Of garments worn by me at audio releases, award functions and from my films.. Further details soon. Pratyusha is a charity organisation.. Especially for children and women.. Through Andhra Pradesh…”, she tweeted.
Samantha also promised to include stuff belonging to other top stars. “Will try getting something from your favorite stars as well..Yes I ll beg borrow and steal stuff from all ur favorite stars.. Promise…”, she added.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party