Samantha has reportedly signed Shankar’s upcoming film. Vikram is going to play the lead role in the film. Buzz is that the film is based on a political subject which revolves around cash for votes scam. This is the first time Samantha has signed a Shankar’s film and she has added yet another feather in her cap with this. No other actresses has had a chance to work with the likes of Gautham Menon, Mani Ratnam, Shankar and S S Rajamouli in a relatively short period of time. A M Ratnam is going to produce the film. A R Rahman is going to compose the music and P C Sreeram is the cinematographer. The film is likely to go on floors later this year. Samantha will soon be seen in Rajamouli’s Eega and Gautham Menon’s Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, which are two of the most awaited films this summer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das