Samantha is working on a film in the direction of Shiva Nirvana and we all know that. Apart from this film, Sam is also doing another film in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
Sam plays an old lady in this film and for this, she will be going through a massive makeover and will be seen in an elderly look.
Sam has started prepping for her role which she says is quite challenging. The film is being produced by Suresh Productions and is the remake of a Korean hit Mrs. Granny.
Prepping for my most interesting charecter yet … I’ve realised I get scared a lot , I am nervous all the time ,but I have never not accepted a challenge . Sometimes ,actually most times you are stronger than you think you are .. #newbeginnings pic.twitter.com/CcWZMuQmCr
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) November 30, 2018
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy