Malayalam Film Industry seems to be in its hay days by churning sensational movies one after the other. So much so that their movies are now being remade by the other Film Fraternities. While Premam is reshaping as Manju in Telugu, another highly acclaimed film Bangalore Days is currently underway as Bangalore Natkal .
A recent teaser of Bangalore Natkal was released and by the looks of it and the word of mouth goes, Samantha has completely stolen the show. Sam is essaying the role of Nithya Menon which in the Malayali version does not have much screen space. Chirpy and bubbly, she looks quite in her element.
The film is directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar and Sri Divya is the female lead while Rana Daggubati and Samantha are playing significant characters.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success