Samantha, one of the star heroines down South, married Akkineni Naga Chaitanya last year and became the elder daughter-in-law in the third generation of the Akkineni family. Interacting with a popular Telugu news daily recently, Samantha opened up about her first Sankranthi in the Akkineni household.
Samantha said that the first Pongal after marriage is called Thalai Pongal in Tamil and that the Thalai Pongal festivities have kick-started in her new family. “I’m getting introduced to all my relatives. There’s a lot of happiness in celebrating the festival together and I’m experiencing that happiness,” Samantha said, further adding, “marrying Chay and stepping into this beautiful family makes this Sankranthi special for me”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions