Star heroine Samantha is all set to enthrall her fans with three back-to-back movies this summer season. The actress will be seen in one promising Tamil crime drama, Super Deluxe, and two Telugu emotional dramas, Majili and Oh Baby.
Sam’s first release of 2019 is Super Deluxe, which is hitting screens on March 29. She plays Vaembu in this Thiagarajan Kunararaja’s much-awaited film. And then, Majili opens in cinemas on April 5. Sam is romancing her husband Naga Chaitanya for the first time since their marriage and this created a lot of buzz for the movie.
Finally, O Baby, which completed its shoot recently, will also be releasing later this summer. Sam said that her character in O Baby is one the best in her career. Last year, Sam had a fabulous success ratio, with three out of five movies ending up as blockbusters. Let’s see how 2019 will pan out to be for the actress.
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend
- Kollywood directors celebrate Shankar’s silver jubilee