Star heroine Samantha is all set to enthrall her fans with three back-to-back movies this summer season. The actress will be seen in one promising Tamil crime drama, Super Deluxe, and two Telugu emotional dramas, Majili and Oh Baby.
Sam’s first release of 2019 is Super Deluxe, which is hitting screens on March 29. She plays Vaembu in this Thiagarajan Kunararaja’s much-awaited film. And then, Majili opens in cinemas on April 5. Sam is romancing her husband Naga Chaitanya for the first time since their marriage and this created a lot of buzz for the movie.
Finally, O Baby, which completed its shoot recently, will also be releasing later this summer. Sam said that her character in O Baby is one the best in her career. Last year, Sam had a fabulous success ratio, with three out of five movies ending up as blockbusters. Let’s see how 2019 will pan out to be for the actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA