This summer is going to be a memorable one in Samantha’s career. Not just one or two, this gorgeous beauty has four most eagerly awaited big budget films lined up for their release in this summer season.
Samantha has two happening Telugu films, Brahmotsavam and Trivikram A..Aa, both releasing within a gap of a few weeks. Things get only interesting for this talented lady as two of her big ticket Tamil films, Suriya’s 24 and Vijay’s Theri are hitting the screens in April and May respectively.
Apart from these four films, Samantha has NTR’s Janatha Garage, Krishna Vamsi’s Rudraksha and Dhanush’s Vada Chennai, which will hit the screens in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble