This summer is going to be a memorable one in Samantha’s career. Not just one or two, this gorgeous beauty has four most eagerly awaited big budget films lined up for their release in this summer season.
Samantha has two happening Telugu films, Brahmotsavam and Trivikram A..Aa, both releasing within a gap of a few weeks. Things get only interesting for this talented lady as two of her big ticket Tamil films, Suriya’s 24 and Vijay’s Theri are hitting the screens in April and May respectively.
Apart from these four films, Samantha has NTR’s Janatha Garage, Krishna Vamsi’s Rudraksha and Dhanush’s Vada Chennai, which will hit the screens in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam