After a short break from work, Samantha has once again begun working on three of her upcoming films which are slated for release later this year. Till recently, she was shooting for U Turn remake in Hyderabad, before she took a break after a hectic schedule in summer.
2018 has been extremely good, so far, for Samantha with three back to back hits in Telugu and Tamil. First, it was Rangasthalam and later, her success streak continued with Mahanati and Irumbu Thirai. Now, she is gearing up for the release of three other films – Seema Raja, U Turn remake, and Super Deluxe.
“The calm before the storm !! Prepping for the second half of the year ,after an amazing first half 💪. #SuperDeluxe #Uturn #Seemaraja Dubbing begins !!” the actress posted on Twitter.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) June 7, 2018
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series