After a short break from work, Samantha has once again begun working on three of her upcoming films which are slated for release later this year. Till recently, she was shooting for U Turn remake in Hyderabad, before she took a break after a hectic schedule in summer.
2018 has been extremely good, so far, for Samantha with three back to back hits in Telugu and Tamil. First, it was Rangasthalam and later, her success streak continued with Mahanati and Irumbu Thirai. Now, she is gearing up for the release of three other films – Seema Raja, U Turn remake, and Super Deluxe.
“The calm before the storm !! Prepping for the second half of the year ,after an amazing first half 💪. #SuperDeluxe #Uturn #Seemaraja Dubbing begins !!” the actress posted on Twitter.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) June 7, 2018
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release