Samantha is one of the top actresses in South Indian film industry today, although she has sent a clear signal that she is looking for stronger roles these days. Be it her recent performances in Rangasthalam or Mahanati, Samantha is truly in a league of her own.
Recently, when she was asked about what she thinks about competition between actresses in the industry, Samantha sent out an important message to her peers that it is important to stick together. “I think that heroines have to stick together . Support each other and encourage each other . Stronger united,” Samantha said referring to her peers.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on her upcoming film U Turn, which will release in Telugu and Tamil on September 13. Apart from this film, she will also be seen in Seema Raja and Super Deluxe later this year.
I think that heroines have to stick together . Support each other and encourage each other . Stronger united 😊 https://t.co/qx7TO7B3pE
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) July 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states