On September 13, when Sailaja Reddy Alludu and U Turn clashed at the box-office, it turns out that Samantha was the most tensed of the lot about the fate of both the films. Apparently, she was anxious about the word of mouth for different reasons, and Nagarjuna himself had to encourage her to not be so disappointed.
Talking about how anxious she was, Nagarjuna said, “Quite rarely do we see films of a couple clashing at box office and even rare is that both of them were well received. She was checking reviews of Sailaja Reddy Alludu and was quite tensed in the morning, and when she told me about it, I asked her to wait till evening for the positive talk to spread. Similarly, she was anxious about box-office numbers of U Turn, and I told her to wait till Sunday. Thankfully, everything worked out well, and I believe it is because of the blessings of my father.”
His upcoming film, Devdas is slated for release on September 27 and speaking at the pre-release event, Nagarjuna stated that it is going to a laugh riot and a feast for the fans. Directed by Sriram Aditya, the film also stars Nani, Rashmika, and Aakanksha Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow
- Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu seals release date