Actress Samantha is portraying Shakuntala in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. The film will be having a huge release across the country. Sam’s growing pan-India popularity following The Family Man 2’s success will help Shaakuntalam a great deal.
Meanwhile, Sam has been toiling hard to stay true to Shakuntala’s character. Apparently, the actress has been on a strict diet and fitness regime ever since she had signed Shaakuntalam. The actress is confident that her dedication will bear fruit eventually once the film hits screens.
Malayalam hero Dev Mohan plays King Dushyant, while Allu Arjun’s daughter Arha will be seen as Prince Bharata in this Neelima Guna and Dil Raju joint production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo