Super Deluxe, a long awaited Tamil film starring Samantha, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Faasil, and Ramya Krishna, is finally gearing up for release. Directed by Kumaraja Thyagaraja, who made critically acclaimed film Aaranya Kaandam, the film’s first look is going to be unveiled soon.
Incidentally, several top technicians including PC Sreeram, PS Vinod, and Nirav Shah have worked on the film, along with music director Yuvan Shankar Raja. Although the makers haven’t revealed much about the film yet, it is expected to be the most edgy and bold film that Samantha has done till date.
Incidentally, this is going to be Samantha’s sixth film of the year after Rangasthalam, Mahanati, Irumbu Thirai, U Turn, and Seema Raja.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl