Super Deluxe, a long awaited Tamil film starring Samantha, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Faasil, and Ramya Krishna, is finally gearing up for release. Directed by Kumaraja Thyagaraja, who made critically acclaimed film Aaranya Kaandam, the film’s first look is going to be unveiled soon.
Incidentally, several top technicians including PC Sreeram, PS Vinod, and Nirav Shah have worked on the film, along with music director Yuvan Shankar Raja. Although the makers haven’t revealed much about the film yet, it is expected to be the most edgy and bold film that Samantha has done till date.
Incidentally, this is going to be Samantha’s sixth film of the year after Rangasthalam, Mahanati, Irumbu Thirai, U Turn, and Seema Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Yet another action drama for Naga Shaurya
- Ravi Teja banks on full-on entertainment; Signs his next
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?