Samantha Akkineni’s latest film, Oh! Baby released on July 5 and had a fabulous run so far. This emotional fantasy drama has collected a solid gross of Rs 38 crore and is all set to enter the Rs 40 crore gross club. The film has already emerged as the biggest solo hit in the actress’ career.
Oh! Baby collected Rs 26.64 crore gross from the twin Telugu states and is inching closer to the $1 million milestone and collected a gross of Rs 6.70 crores in the US. The film collected another Rs 86 lakhs from other overseas markets, Rs 2.70 crore gross from Bengaluru, Rs 70 lakhs from Chennai and Rs 40 lakhs from Odisha and other North Indian markets.
This Nandini Reddy directorial is an official remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners jointly produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person