Gorgeous beauty Samantha is having a ball this summer. The actress has already had a blockbuster start to her summer carnival with Theri’s success recently. The film went on to gross more than 100 crores and turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Samantha’s career.
Yesterday, Sam’s second summer biggie, Suriya-starrer 24, released to overwhelming reviews both in Telugu and Tamil. Trade circles are upbeat about 24’s opening day collections and the film is all set to have an emphatic weekend at the box-office.
With this new found energy, Samantha is looking forward to the releases of two more biggies in Telugu, Brahmotsavam and A..Aa. Hope the actress will continue her success streak in Telugu as well.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer