For the past few days, Samantha has been busy shooting for the Telugu-Tamil remake of U Turn. Pawan Kumar, who directed the original version in Kannada, is directing the bilingual film which also stars Aadhi and Rahul Ravindran.
Samantha and Rahul will be seen as journalists in the film, and currently, the shoot is taking place at Times Of India’s office in Hyderabad. In recent past, Samantha had played a journalist in Mahanati; however, her role is expected to be a lot more serious in U Turn compared to what she played in Mahanati.
Talking about Samantha’s performance in some of the scenes, Rahul Ravindran confessed that she is so good at emotional scenes that she doesn’t even need glycerin to cry on screen. “Our director just has to call action and this girl @Samanthaprabhu2 can sob her heart out on cue… and how! No glycerin nothing. Sammo… cut! 😄😄🙌🏽🙌🏽 #UTurn,” Rahul posted on Twitter.
The film is expected to release later this year in Telugu and Tamil. Stay tuned for more updates on this thriller.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry