The makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn unveiled the film’s striking first look poster today. The makers also announced that U-Turn will be hitting the screens on September 13. The film’s post-production is in full swing these days. Samantha plays a journalist in the film.
U-Turn is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn, and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual. Both the versions will be releasing on the same day. Former heroine Bhumika and Rahul Ravindran will be seen essaying crucial roles in the movie.
U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Singer Sunitha reveals why she never tried acting in films
- Sharwanand’s Sreekaram seals a festive release
- Date locked for Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Bangaru Bullodu’ Movie?
- Irish actress accidentally reveals RRR’s release date
- Laksh Chadalavada’s Gangster Gangaraju goes on floors