The makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn unveiled the film’s striking first look poster today. The makers also announced that U-Turn will be hitting the screens on September 13. The film’s post-production is in full swing these days. Samantha plays a journalist in the film.
U-Turn is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn, and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual. Both the versions will be releasing on the same day. Former heroine Bhumika and Rahul Ravindran will be seen essaying crucial roles in the movie.
U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing