The makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn unveiled the film’s striking first look poster today. The makers also announced that U-Turn will be hitting the screens on September 13. The film’s post-production is in full swing these days. Samantha plays a journalist in the film.
U-Turn is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn, and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual. Both the versions will be releasing on the same day. Former heroine Bhumika and Rahul Ravindran will be seen essaying crucial roles in the movie.
U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject