The makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn unveiled the film’s striking first look poster today. The makers also announced that U-Turn will be hitting the screens on September 13. The film’s post-production is in full swing these days. Samantha plays a journalist in the film.
U-Turn is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn, and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual. Both the versions will be releasing on the same day. Former heroine Bhumika and Rahul Ravindran will be seen essaying crucial roles in the movie.
U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career