Star heroine Samantha is fast wrapping up a Telugu-Tamil bilingual female-centric film, titled U-Turn. Even before the film hit the screens, Sam has been in talks for yet another female-centric film.
Samantha was earlier approached to play the main lead in a film to be directed by debutant Girisayya. The latest updates reveal that the film will have a formal launch ceremony on July 23. Girisayya had earlier assisted Sandeep Reddy Vanga on Arjun Reddy. The shooting will kick-start from August.
Upcoming Bollywood historic biopic Manikarnika’s makers Kairos Kontent Studios will be bankrolling the movie. Samantha is said to be playing a cabbie in the movie.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film