Star heroine Samantha is fast wrapping up a Telugu-Tamil bilingual female-centric film, titled U-Turn. Even before the film hit the screens, Sam has been in talks for yet another female-centric film.
Samantha was earlier approached to play the main lead in a film to be directed by debutant Girisayya. The latest updates reveal that the film will have a formal launch ceremony on July 23. Girisayya had earlier assisted Sandeep Reddy Vanga on Arjun Reddy. The shooting will kick-start from August.
Upcoming Bollywood historic biopic Manikarnika’s makers Kairos Kontent Studios will be bankrolling the movie. Samantha is said to be playing a cabbie in the movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry