Star heroine Samantha is fast wrapping up a Telugu-Tamil bilingual female-centric film, titled U-Turn. Even before the film hit the screens, Sam has been in talks for yet another female-centric film.
Samantha was earlier approached to play the main lead in a film to be directed by debutant Girisayya. The latest updates reveal that the film will have a formal launch ceremony on July 23. Girisayya had earlier assisted Sandeep Reddy Vanga on Arjun Reddy. The shooting will kick-start from August.
Upcoming Bollywood historic biopic Manikarnika’s makers Kairos Kontent Studios will be bankrolling the movie. Samantha is said to be playing a cabbie in the movie.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?