Star heroine Samantha is fast wrapping up a Telugu-Tamil bilingual female-centric film, titled U-Turn. Even before the film hit the screens, Sam has been in talks for yet another female-centric film.
Samantha was earlier approached to play the main lead in a film to be directed by debutant Girisayya. The latest updates reveal that the film will have a formal launch ceremony on July 23. Girisayya had earlier assisted Sandeep Reddy Vanga on Arjun Reddy. The shooting will kick-start from August.
Upcoming Bollywood historic biopic Manikarnika’s makers Kairos Kontent Studios will be bankrolling the movie. Samantha is said to be playing a cabbie in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?