Star heroine Samantha is fast wrapping up a Telugu-Tamil bilingual female-centric film, titled U-Turn. Even before the film hit the screens, Sam has been in talks for yet another female-centric film.
Samantha was earlier approached to play the main lead in a film to be directed by debutant Girisayya. The latest updates reveal that the film will have a formal launch ceremony on July 23. Girisayya had earlier assisted Sandeep Reddy Vanga on Arjun Reddy. The shooting will kick-start from August.
Upcoming Bollywood historic biopic Manikarnika’s makers Kairos Kontent Studios will be bankrolling the movie. Samantha is said to be playing a cabbie in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post