After a decent opening weekend, Sudheer Babu and Aditi Rao Hydari’s critically acclaimed romantic drama, Sammohanam, is having a steady run in Krishna district. The film collected Rs 3.92 lakhs on Monday, taking its 4-day share to Rs 23.89 lakhs in Krishna region.
On the other hand, Vishal-Samantha’s techno thriller, Abhimanyudu, is continuing its good show in its third week. On Monday, Abhimanyudu collected Rs 1.02 lakhs in the Krishna region, and thus the film’s 18-day Krishna collections total to Rs 69.33 lakhs. The film has turned out to be the highest grosser in Vishal’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut