After a decent opening weekend, Sudheer Babu and Aditi Rao Hydari’s critically acclaimed romantic drama, Sammohanam, is having a steady run in Krishna district. The film collected Rs 3.92 lakhs on Monday, taking its 4-day share to Rs 23.89 lakhs in Krishna region.
On the other hand, Vishal-Samantha’s techno thriller, Abhimanyudu, is continuing its good show in its third week. On Monday, Abhimanyudu collected Rs 1.02 lakhs in the Krishna region, and thus the film’s 18-day Krishna collections total to Rs 69.33 lakhs. The film has turned out to be the highest grosser in Vishal’s career.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement