Released on May 9th, Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri, performed exceptionally well in both domestic and overseas markets. Till date, the film has collected more than 35 crores worldwide share and is still collecting decent shares in major centers. In Vizag area, by the end of its 41-day run, Mahanti collected 3.85 crore share.
On the other hand, Vishal’s latest hit Abhimanyudu has collected 1.35 crores in 18 days. Meanwhile, Sudheer Babu’s Sammohanam has generated 26 lakh share in 4 days in the Vizag region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?