After struggling in the industry for years, the unconventional looking Burning Star Sampoornesh Babu became an overnight sensation, thanks to the grand success of the hilarious entertainer ‘Hrudaya Kaaleyam’. Sampoo went on to win the hearts of film lovers with his typical acting style and even cultivated a huge fan base. Now, Sampoo shocked
everyone by signing for a cameo in none other than Tamil star Vikram’s latest film ’10 Enradhukalla’.
Directed by cinematographer Vijay Milton of ‘Premisthe’ fame, ’10 Enradhukalla’ is being produced by star director Murugadoss. The film stars Samantha as the leading lady and popular actors like Jackie Shroff, Charmme and Abhimanyu Singh will also appear in the film. Shooting of the film has already been completed and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace. Meanwhile, Sampoo will soon entertain us in ‘Allari’ Naresh’s ‘Bandipotu’ and is also acting as a hero in ‘Singham 123’, a hilarious cop entertainer being produced by Vishnu Manchu.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success