Actor and comedian Sampoornesh Babu celebrates his birthday today. On this occasion, the makers of his new film released a couple of posters. This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a medical thriller and it has a Coronavirus backdrop.
Interestingly, the makers claim that the film is the last one to be shot in Wuhan, the Chinese city which became the epicenter of the deadly pandemic. Nolan Mouli is directing the movie and the producers of Sampoo’s Hrudaya Kaleyam and Kobbari Marta are bankrolling the film. The film will hit screens on July 30th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon