Actor and comedian Sampoornesh Babu celebrates his birthday today. On this occasion, the makers of his new film released a couple of posters. This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a medical thriller and it has a Coronavirus backdrop.
Interestingly, the makers claim that the film is the last one to be shot in Wuhan, the Chinese city which became the epicenter of the deadly pandemic. Nolan Mouli is directing the movie and the producers of Sampoo’s Hrudaya Kaleyam and Kobbari Marta are bankrolling the film. The film will hit screens on July 30th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata