Actor and comedian Sampoornesh Babu celebrates his birthday today. On this occasion, the makers of his new film released a couple of posters. This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a medical thriller and it has a Coronavirus backdrop.
Interestingly, the makers claim that the film is the last one to be shot in Wuhan, the Chinese city which became the epicenter of the deadly pandemic. Nolan Mouli is directing the movie and the producers of Sampoo’s Hrudaya Kaleyam and Kobbari Marta are bankrolling the film. The film will hit screens on July 30th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?