It’s been a patient wait for Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh director Sandeep Reddy Vanga since last year. Sandeep has been in talks with a couple of Bollywood stars, including Ranbir Kapoor, for his second Hindi film. However, Ranbir had refused to be part of the Sandeep directorial.
And according to the latest reports, Sandeep’s Bollywood project has been shelved and the director has headed back to Tollywood. Apparently, Sandeep’s next could be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual which will be produced by T-Series.
On the other hand, Sandeep has been holding talks with Prabhas for a dark thriller, titled Devil. The project, if finalized, will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity