It’s been a patient wait for Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh director Sandeep Reddy Vanga since last year. Sandeep has been in talks with a couple of Bollywood stars, including Ranbir Kapoor, for his second Hindi film. However, Ranbir had refused to be part of the Sandeep directorial.
And according to the latest reports, Sandeep’s Bollywood project has been shelved and the director has headed back to Tollywood. Apparently, Sandeep’s next could be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual which will be produced by T-Series.
On the other hand, Sandeep has been holding talks with Prabhas for a dark thriller, titled Devil. The project, if finalized, will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours