It’s been a patient wait for Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh director Sandeep Reddy Vanga since last year. Sandeep has been in talks with a couple of Bollywood stars, including Ranbir Kapoor, for his second Hindi film. However, Ranbir had refused to be part of the Sandeep directorial.
And according to the latest reports, Sandeep’s Bollywood project has been shelved and the director has headed back to Tollywood. Apparently, Sandeep’s next could be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual which will be produced by T-Series.
On the other hand, Sandeep has been holding talks with Prabhas for a dark thriller, titled Devil. The project, if finalized, will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID