Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga was one among the four filmmakers who have been chosen to direct the Telugu version of the Netflix original, Lust Stories. But the latest reports reveal that Sandeep has walked out of the remake.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Sandeep revealed that the makers initially told him that the film is going to be based on honour killings. However, he was later told that it is actually based on lust. “I told them that I was not comfortable with lust and walked out of the project,” Sandeep said.
Sandeep also said that he will make a web-series some 4, 5 years later. “I know that film will not be released theatrically, because the censor board will not give the clearance,” Sandeep said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?