Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga was one among the four filmmakers who have been chosen to direct the Telugu version of the Netflix original, Lust Stories. But the latest reports reveal that Sandeep has walked out of the remake.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Sandeep revealed that the makers initially told him that the film is going to be based on honour killings. However, he was later told that it is actually based on lust. “I told them that I was not comfortable with lust and walked out of the project,” Sandeep said.
Sandeep also said that he will make a web-series some 4, 5 years later. “I know that film will not be released theatrically, because the censor board will not give the clearance,” Sandeep said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday
- TFI fights Corona: Senior hero donates Rs 5 lakhs to CCC