Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga was one among the four filmmakers who have been chosen to direct the Telugu version of the Netflix original, Lust Stories. But the latest reports reveal that Sandeep has walked out of the remake.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Sandeep revealed that the makers initially told him that the film is going to be based on honour killings. However, he was later told that it is actually based on lust. “I told them that I was not comfortable with lust and walked out of the project,” Sandeep said.
Sandeep also said that he will make a web-series some 4, 5 years later. “I know that film will not be released theatrically, because the censor board will not give the clearance,” Sandeep said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song