After the path-breaking debut with Arjun Reddy in 2017, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga has remade the film in Hindi. Titled Kabir Singh, the remake is all set to hit screens today. Meanwhile, there has been a lot of curiosity about Sandeep’s next film.
In a latest interview while promoting Kabir Singh, Sandeep has confirmed that he is planning to make his next film in Telugu. He further revealed that he is also scripting a crime drama. However, Sandeep prefers being a pan-Indian filmmaker than being called a ‘Telugu filmmaker’ or a ‘Hindi filmmaker’.
Until recently, there were reports that Sandeep’s next film may feature Superstar Mahesh Babu. Even Sandeep and Mahesh had earlier confirmed a film in their combination.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush