Dandupalyam, the Kannada movie which released in Telugu as well went on to become a decent hit. The sequel of the film is currently under way and the makers have now roped in the beautiful Sanjana Garlani for an important role.
Unlike her glamorous avatars, Snajana will go de-glam and has also put on five kgs for her role. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police