Yesterday, fans of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt were worried when reports of the actor’s hospitalization went viral on social media. Sanjay was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai yesterday evening after he complained of breathlessness. He later tested negative for COVID-19.
As per the latest statement by one of Sanjay’s close friends, the actor has been suffering from lung infection. Doctors took out the water from Sanjay’s lungs. He is currently under observation in the non-ICU ward and he will be discharged on Monday.
Apparently, Sanjay has been staying alone in his Mumbai residence as his wife Manyata and children have been staying in Dubai ever since the lockdown began in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record