Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer earlier this week. He will soon be flying to the USA for better medical treatment. His upcoming film, Sadak 2, is slated for its world digital premiere on Disney Hotstar on August 28.
However, while he himself dubbed for his role in Sadak 2’s trailer before his cancer diagnosis, Sanjay is yet to complete dubbing for several scenes in the movie. As per the latest reports coming in from Bollywood, Sanjay will complete the remaining portions of dubbing by next week, before taking a total break from work.
Sadak 2 has been directed by veteran Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and it also features his daughters Pooja Bhatt and Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapoor in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood