Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer earlier this week. He will soon be flying to the USA for better medical treatment. His upcoming film, Sadak 2, is slated for its world digital premiere on Disney Hotstar on August 28.
However, while he himself dubbed for his role in Sadak 2’s trailer before his cancer diagnosis, Sanjay is yet to complete dubbing for several scenes in the movie. As per the latest reports coming in from Bollywood, Sanjay will complete the remaining portions of dubbing by next week, before taking a total break from work.
Sadak 2 has been directed by veteran Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and it also features his daughters Pooja Bhatt and Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapoor in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut